Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jezebel Says Hi! (April 24, 2013)



Hello everyone!

I hate to say it, but I am the woman whom Jesus Christ is speaking about in the Bible book of Revelations chapter 2, verses 18 to 29.

You can find me on every level of society, like in the entertainment industry, education, business, political world, and on my favorite stomping ground; the Church!

My modus operandi, or M.O. if you will, is for people to see me, like me, want me, need me, adore me, sympathize with me, worship and idolize me. Actually, what I really want is to have power and control over people, and I will do whatever it takes to get it. I will manipulate to get my way, using sensuality, arguing, yelling, screaming, crying, silent treatments, bearing false witness, accusations, spreading rumors and gossip, you name it, I do it!

One thing you need know about me is that I do not like men or anybody, for that matter, telling me what to do or have any authority over me. The notion that the Bible teaches that women need to submit to their husbands is to me totally ludicrous, old fashioned, and narrow-minded. Women are entitled to stand up for their own rights. I just hate men who thinks they need to lead their wives just because the Bible says they are so-called “the head of their wives”! That's why I take charge over men and make them understand that I am also spiritual and perfectly capable of speaking on behalf of God as a prophetess myself. I teach the men and women about “deeper truths,” things that God only reveals to me and they listen to me and follow my instructions. I like that! I am getting the attention I rightfully deserve!

If anyone is coming against me, like what sometimes happens with these so-called prophets of God, who tells me that I am rebellious and need to repent from my immoral behavior, I immediately retaliate! I absolutely hate it when anybody offends me or try to expose me for doing evil. How dare they! I have never done anything wrong! I will make every effort to eliminate those who resist me. I will persecute them, destroy their marriage, business, ministry, reputation, and relationships. I also hate those whom the Bible says did not follow my teachings. That is why I encourage women like me to marry anointed men of God, with the intention to hinder and derail their ministry and calling of God. Many of these men will end up committing adultery, and that is exactly what I want, because in doing so, these men won't be able, or have the power, to come against me. They will become easy prey for women like me to further control and destroy their personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and make them obey us to do whatever we want!

Brazenly yours,
Jezebel


Jesus Christ's Rebuttal To Jezebel
What jezebel conveniently won't tell you is that Jesus Christ also said in that same chapter:

I will throw her on a bed of suffering, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they repent and turn away from her evil deeds. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person. And I will give to each of you whatever you deserve. 
But I also have a message for the rest of you in Thyatira who have not followed this false teaching (‘deeper truths,’ as they call them—depths of Satan, actually). I will ask nothing more of you except that you hold tightly to what you have until I come. To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end, to them I will give authority over all the nations. They will rule the nations with an iron rod
 and smash them like clay pots. They will have the same authority I received from my Father, and I will also give them the morning star! Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. Revelations 2:22-29 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment