Friday, August 16, 2013

A Prophetic Word | Institute of Love

There is nothing to compare to what I am going to do, says the Lord! For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I am making a way where there seem to be no way! (See Isaiah 43:18-19) I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. (See Revelation 3:8) Look! Help is on the way, says the Lord! I will send you a messenger with good news. For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Once again I say to you, don’t be afraid! I am here to help you. Then you will rejoice and glorify the Holy One of Israel, says the Lord! (See Isaiah 41:13-16/27)

No comments:

Post a Comment