Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Prophet And The Birth Certificate (April 8, 2011)


"I will raise up a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites. I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell the people everything I command him. I will personally deal with anyone who will not listen to the messages the prophet proclaims on my behalf." Deuteronomy 18:18-19 NLT.
In the midst of the turmoil in the Middle East, the devastating earthquakes and tsunami in Japan, and the looming government shutdown in our country, I believe God is raising up a prophet that will tell the people of America everything God has commanded him.
The name of the man God is using to speak to the nation on His behalf is Donald Trump, known as the business magnate, socialite, author, and television personality from New York City, who now is seriously considering a 2012 presidential run.
In recent weeks, Donald Trump has addressed the numerous failed policies and bad leadership of President Barack Obama in several TV interviews.
He also addressed the issue of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and the issue of whether he really was born in Hawaii. He said of the birth certificate, "I’m not convinced that he has one…I’d like to have him show his birth certificate…And to be honest with you, I hope he can." Trump said that three weeks ago, he thought Obama was probably born in this country – but that he now has serious doubts. Trump revealed he now has people in Hawaii looking into the issue, and that his people "can’t believe what they are finding." "He spent $2 million in legal fees on trying to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" Trump said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."
President Barack Obama’s own step-grandmother stated on record that Obama was born in Kenya since she herself was present in Kenya during his birth in the delivery room.
The media, and especially the liberal Democrats, have tried to conceal and discard Barack Obama’s birth certificate issue, but God has other ideas and will ultimately expose it for what it truly is, as He said: "I will personally deal with anyone who will not listen to the messages the prophet proclaims on my behalf." Deuteronomy 18:19 NLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment