Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Be Encouraged | Institute of Love

One of the gifts God has given my wife Sophia and I is to encourage our fellow Christian brothers and sisters and people in general, as the Bible says; “If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging.” Romans 12:8 NLT  Many Christians wrestle with knowing what God’s Word says about them and the encouraging promises of what God can do for them if they obey and trust Him! That is why we are compelled to put together these daily teaching blogs to encourage you and lift up your soul! Take for instance these following powerful encouraging promising words Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior is speaking to us: “You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name. This is my command: Love each other.” John 15:16-17 NLT  “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!” John 14:12-14 NLT  “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.” Matthew 21:21-22 NLT  “Anything is possible if a person believes.” Mark 9:23 NLT  “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.” Luke 11:9-10 NLT  SO MY FRIENDS, BE ENCOURAGED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment