Tuesday, November 13, 2018

HOW ARE YOU DOING, SATAN?

Now listen to me, you devil!

I know you have come down in great anger, knowing that you have little time. 
(See Revelation 12:12)

You are the serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world who was thrown down to the earth with all his angels. 
(See Revelation 12:9)

But Jesus Christ, the Son of God came to destroy your works! 
(See 1. John 3:8)

Soon you will be thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. You will be tormented day and night forever and ever. 
(See Revelation 20:10)

I know what you are doing, nothing but stealing, killing and destroying. 
(See John 10:10)

Yes, you area murderer from the beginning. You always hated the truth, because there is no truth in you. When you lie, it is consistent with your character; for you a liar and the father of lies. 
(See John 8:44)

You are the god of this world, who has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. 
(See 2. Corinthians 4:4)

Indeed, you are the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God. 
(See Ephesians 2:2)

You will even cause believers to fall. 
(See 1. Timothy 3:6)

Some of them have already gone astray and are now following you. 
(See 1. Timothy 5:15)

You deceive them with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 
(See 2. Thessalonians 2:9)

You prevent the believers again and again from doing what they intend to do. 
(See 1. Thessalonians 2:18)

But you will not outsmart me, for I am familiar with your evil schemes. 
(See 2. Corinthians 2:11)

I am not surprised! You disguise yourself as an angel of light. 
(See 2. Corinthians 11:4)

You are going around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. 
(See 1. Peter 5:8)

But you know that God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. Then Jesus went around doing good and healing all who were oppressed by you, for God was with Him. 
(See Acts 10:38)

As for me, I put on all of God’s armor so that I will be able to stand firm against your evil strategies. 
(See Ephesians 6:11)

In addition to all of these, I hold up the shield of faith to stop your fiery arrows. 
(See Ephesians 6:16)

I always pray to God to not let me yield to temptation, but to rescue me from you. 
(See Matthews 6:13)

I humble myself before God and resist you, and I know you will flee from me. 
(See James 4:7)

The Lord is faithful; He strengthens me and guards me from you. 
(See 2. Thessalonians 3:3)

Yes, my God of peace will soon crush you, Satan, under my feet! 
(See Romans 16:20)

AMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment