Wednesday, June 7, 2017

IT IS TIME TO COME OUT

“They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money!” Titus 1:11 NLT

For many years, I wandered in the prophetic circles of false prophets and teachers who are being worshiped and glorified - people like Bill Johnson, Chuck Pierce, Peter Wagner, Heidi Baker, Benny Hinn, Kim Clement, Mike Bickle, and all those associate with them. My life was inundated with false prophetic words coming from these people, that obviously never happened. The Holy Spirit warned me on many occasions to distance myself from these false prophetic gatherings, with all their unbiblical demonic manifestations, and never to minister to or with them ever again!

After coming out of these false prophetic churches, my wife and I kept running into people who have been deceived and hurt by believing and following these lying prophets and their false teachings. Some of them are literally infested with demons, and their lives are completely ruined spiritually, physically and financially!

Over the years, we have exposed and given Biblical answers to what these false prophets and their deceptive teachings and doctrines are all about on our website www.instituteoflove.net.

This morning, the Lord told me to tell His people:

As you come out from among these false prophets, I will put an end to your excruciating torture of false expectations! Yes, time passed and prophecies came to nothing! But now, as you remove yourself from these prophetic lies and delusion, you will experience the truth of My Word and promises! The time has come for every one of My prophecies to be fulfilled! For I am the Lord! If I say it, it will happen! There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions! And there will be no more delay! I will always do everything I have promised, says the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment