Friday, September 13, 2013

God’s Thoughts | Institute of Love

This morning I was reminded by God to prophecy over His people, telling them that He says; My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,
 and my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
 so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts. I will give you the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep My love is and experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. I will make you complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from Me. I am able, through My mighty power at work within you, to accomplish infinitely more than you might ask or think! Because what is impossible for people is possible with Me, says God!!! (See Isaiah 55:8-9, Ephesians 3:18-20 & Luke 18:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment